Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today is rather tiring !



Cheer, badminton .
till 4:30 .


With Crystal, Amanda, Freda and Jia Wei :)


Supposed to go back at 6 but I couldn't stand anymore so I went back earlier .


Today I accidentally threw my bottle's straw into a dustbin and I picked it up from it, yuckksss .
look at my previous post and you'll know which bottle I'm talking about :D




Crystal's new phone W910 i . It's silver in color ! quite cool :)



Amanda :D
Oh ya, she gave me a present today . So random ahha :D
thanks Amanda :) I'll upload it tomorrow :D


The bruises on my hand.
Mom : your friends bully you?
Shirley : chee sin !

=,="



Crystal :)
ahhah . Love playing badminton with you la :D



Crystal ;

Amanda & Shirley ;

Amanda LOL .
































Can you spot the dot on my lips?
I found it's quite adorable lol .


























nice nice? :D

No comments: