Monday, January 4, 2010

School starts today, as everyone is talking about. Today, it wasn't as bad as what I expected, at least I'm not those form 1s who just get into secondary school and think everyone is like a stranger to them. Okay, let's not talk about this. From form 1 until now, I never had a tuition before, and for now, I somehow have the intention to go for tuition. Everything seems tough in form 4, so yeah, I better make my move before anything goes bad :)



But, can someone please help me? Which tuition is good, and which is not? :S

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Shirley said...

Hey, thank you :)

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miami Party Rentals said...

Let us make your event unique and help you create memories for a lifetime. Contact Num: 786-953-6147
We are a full-service party rental business specializing in all areas of entertainment. Party Rental MiamiThanks

Unknown said...

Waow Nice Post. I really appreciate your effort. I am dying in love with this article.
It's really full of research and hard working. I will share with my friends.
thanks for this article.
Kindly check my Game
Bike Riding