Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ang Paoss .

visited uncles and aunties :)
This year I got lesser angpaos than last year.
Why?
We didn't have our reunion dinner with relatives.



so few people ni ):
this is the second time the relatives come to my this aunt's house.
we special ma :)
Cause yesterday we were in the bus on the way back to Malaysia so we missed out the fun x(



angpaos XD







my aunt.
she looks cute, ain't her ?






The Second Day.

Su Fang :)




yes ! she is very pretty. and I can't tahan so I take a picture with her.
It took me very long time to take these pictures because she refused to look at the camera :(













this baby is so so so so adorable !


my brother was taking picture of him. and he post front of the camera.
he is just 1 year + ni :)











MAX :)

like ah bek ni x)



No comments: