Friday, January 16, 2009

First of all,
happy birthday to me x)



I want to thank all my friends banyak banyak :) for wishing me and celebrating my birthday.
Friends threw a surprise birthday party for me ;D
(Carmen, Zoe, Camey, Lishcen, Jotan, Mei Yan, Wai Jin kor, Jermin, and even my brother Jeffrey)
Okay. This is how the story goes on ...



They planned it in advance, otherwise I might suspect them? ahahahha :)
Yea. They selected a date for "CHINESE NEW YEAR PARTY" which is on 14th of January.
14 14 14... it isn't a good number for chineses lol xD



So on that day, Wai Jin kor came to DJ after school.
When I was about walking towards them, Carmen blocked me and ask me go in the school to look for Camey. -____- lol.
And till now I still have no idea why Carmen did not let me go there ? lol..



So Zoe and I waited for my brother to send us home as usual.
Guess what? wait for ALMOST 2 hours.
It pissed me off :\
Because I need to go "Carmen's house" for the "chinese new year party" afterwards.
and I called my brother for 3 times I think, and every calls he replied " on the way. wait for while more"
Yea, I darn piss off on that moment.
And something suddenly popped out from my mind,
which is...
"Wth ?! My brother is playing dota isn't it ?! "
But he wasn't :)
wait ! listen first. lemme continue.




So my brother came after 1 hour plus.
Zoe asked me to go in her house to check which is the nicest dress, and Jeffrey waited outside.
then after that when I was wanting to walk out from the door,
Zoe asked to take a picture, that's so weird.
And I saw Joslyn stood outside the gate?!
It makes me feel lagi weird.
When I was facing the door, those malaos slipped out quietly from the kitchen.
when I turned behind, they did not yell "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY ! "
They asked, "Shirley ! You angry ar ?!"
lol because I called my brother, remember?
I sounded darn angry :X
I was shocked to see them !
SUPPOSED the "chinese new year" hold at Carmen's house right?
And it turned out a surprise birthday party at Zoe's house. hahahaa!



At the beginning of the party,
they pulled me out and pour the cornflour all over my body.
hahaha seriously darn fun.
They make this “surprise” birthday party forever memorable man !



I went to bath whereas the malaos were enjoying the foods -,-'
hahahahha.
The foods are really appetizing because I was darn hungry lol x)




After finish enjoying the foods, Joslyn asked me to accompany her to go toilet (upstairs).
She told me she's afraid of ghost? o.o
After a while, the malaos asked Joslyn go down and they warned me not to go down -,-'
So what else I can do besides guai guai waiting for them?
"Shirley ! come down ! "
omggg... I saw them were holding all the shits (pictures will explain this) and a cake singing birthday song to me.
It's so touching and I even cried :X
You know...
The biggest portion of a surprise birthday party isn’t the party, but it's the surprise !






I really love you guys so much and this party will certainly be the one that will never be forgotten :)






Also, thanks to the people who had wished me happy birthday yeaa.

Carmen. Zoe. Camey. Lishcen. Mei Yan. Joslyn. Wai Jin kor. Jermin.

Fook Hoy. Daniel Ong. Vanessa. Jenn Tee. Yen Mei. Chee Leong. Chui Ling. Madelene Yap. Alynna. Freddy Loke. Ying-Yi. Eugene Khaw. Joshua Tan. Kin Kit kor. Chin Chin. Jimmy Wong. Lee Ann. Clement Chew. Michelle. Karmen. Marwan. Jae Nee. Sin Sin. Elysia. Freda. Tina. Elaine. Amanda. Amelia. Xin Yii. Crystal. Gary Gan. Kitson. Wei Bin. Hoong Yi. Li Yuen. Leon Ng. Caridee Lim. Zhi Wei. Christine. Ooi Giap. Cecilia. Chun Kiat and fews more. I can't remember sorry :\

&

my classmates;

&

even Pn. Nora Markom :))

&

The friendster people;

&

The facebook people ;


THANKS ;D



<3




This is what Camey laopo said to me :
  • happy birthday shirley.
  • first of all,today is your birthday.
  • you have gain another year of experience.
  • and you are one day closer to death.



*p/s . Chinese new year is coming ! yay x)

To malaos : Any more chinese new year party? LOL!







these are the shits that given by Zoe, Camey, Carmen, Lishcen, Mei Yan and Joslyn ;D
I love you~
You love me~
We are happy family~

Amelia ;D
This is nice ! I'll keep this forever until the day I leave the world x)

Marwan.
So are you trying to say I'm fat and I can't fit in this small tiny shirt?

Carmen and Zoe.
Sponsor by Freda & Chui Ling? lol!
cup cakes ! I love ! (:
1 candle, 3 candles, 1 candle and 4 candles.
Means 5201314 XD



Zoe and Carmen again *loves*
So you girls want me to get obesity problem huh? ;D


Tina.
Awwww. Thanks Tina ! :)
I love that chocolate lots ;D
And the lip gross, I'm gonna use it to kiss my love one XD

Norman NGUU! :)
This heels too small for me la ! I think the size is -3. ;D

The huge bag from Carmen.
haahaha. She bought this for me to keep all my pressies ;D





these 5 are from Elaine ! :)
thank youuu ;D
Urghhh... cute girl gives cute things to cute Shirley.
joking !

From Wai Jin kor and Jermin.
I really love this cute puppy ! :)
It looks like my Barney right? hahaha XD
thanks lotss ;D


Vanessa :)
thank youuu !
Another cute thing x)


Jae Nee ! ;D
I love this card so much !
It filled with lots of memories *loves*



This is W910.
omg I love this phone so muchhh ! never forget you "all" ! :)


thanks Chee Leong ;D
It tastes delicious !

Anyway, happy birthday to Alynna, Madelene and Angelica ! :)




I think this is my longest post, right? ;D
































PICTURES from Carmen and Jermin's camera.




Aunty Yup Swt Knee -,-' xD











Surprise surprise ! Oh. theree.. I cried :X












Gotong-royong !




Lucky guy.

brother. camera shy.







no laughing !

oppps xD

faecesss !










No comments: