Friday, April 10, 2009

8.4.2009


Amanda, Freda and I went to Crystal's house right after school to try the dresses for the movie making - Titanic . After the bell rang, Crystal's daddy came to school from work just to fetch us to her house then go back for work again . Thank you uncle (:

While on the way to her house, as you know, I'm "buta arah" . edited from the word " buta huruf ", so I reminded Freda and Amanda to recognize the way because later we have to walk back to school from her house.

Crystal's house is clean and neat (: Her dog, Sparky if I'm not mistaken . It's so adorable ! Freda and I were playing with him while Amanda was eating roti planta with a very delicious look in front of Sparky.

Not long after, we went up to try the dresses . We tried a great number of dresses but none of them are suitable for me as I'm acting as Rose :\

The time still left like around half an hour after we had finished trying all the dresses, so we ended it up by doing several silly things . And I recorded a video of Freda and Amanda acting as a dog and cat barking and meowing to each other . It was so funny, I'm sure you'll laugh your ass off and rolling on the floor :D Ohh , and we named the video as cat hate's dog's fight . Look at Amanda's blog if you want to know more about it :D



Crystal.

Amanda.

Freda and Crystal.




Malay girl (:

Amanda's comment on this picture :
Mongolian, Arabian and ......













We had lots of fun seriously (: WOOTS !




p/s : We aren't insulting the malays . Please don't missunderstand .

No comments: