Thursday, April 2, 2009

okay I'm back peeps (:



I've nothing better to do right now besides watching tv and using computer.
I feel myself so lifeless :)




Apparently everyone knows their first term results right?
I'm quite not satisfied with my results and my teacher.
alright alright that's how the "story" begin..




As I'd mentioned last time, I must get 80% for my first term percentage.. I couldn't find that post sorry. okay so my total mark was 718 . You know... just 2 MARKS to get 80% .
let see...... I scored C for BM, *minta maaf ya. bm saya bukanlah pandai sangat ~ * . I got 64 for BM and just 1 mark away from B . Teacher didn't want to give me :(



hmm then it continues with my maths teacher. I got correct for a question which she thinks it should be simplified . How do we simplify 11/30? (if I'm not mistaken) If she remarks it I'll get 1 more mark for maths. Guess what she said to us ?
"haiyaaa.. 1 mark doesn't matter la, it's not gonna make any difference ".




So if I get the two marks from BM and Maths, my percentage will be 80% .
NGAM NGAM 80%, I know it's just a piece of cake for some of you, but it isn't for me. I have to put my heart and soul on studies already seriously :)





And
Chee Wei is a smart ass ;P










Whose birthday tomorrow ar ? :P
Jimmy Wong Foo Seng why never answer me hoiyoo !

No comments: