Thursday, April 9, 2009

Well, today is a nice day (:

I laughed like crap in the class during En.Siva's period and I laughed even more after he left the classroom.

En.Siva is my moral teacher. He taught us about "Berkorban untuk negara" . So he asked us for an example "bagaimanakah kamu berkorban untuk negara?" So I'm the first one who is called by him for an example.

I was quite panic at the moment. " err... err.. berkorban nyawa diri sendiri..." lol that was my answer . is like I didn't even answer his question at all . " So 5 seconds later, "perang ! " with a low voice.

Not long after, he had asked half of the class. Just few of us could answer his question. So he started to explain and teach us the unit. Guess what he said ? -,-' perang . So I just raised up my hand and tell teacher that I got correct for the question. He said I used a long time on thinking and he could not hear because it was quite soft . He asked me to talk louder .


BERPERANG TEACHER . It remains silent ......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Suddenly, it came with a laughter . Yes, I was the one who laughing and everyone was scratching their heads . "you tau kenapa dia ketawa ke? " En.Siva asked . Then the laughter can be heard by other classes :)


Form 4 and form 5 recess finish at 11:05 or 11:10 huh ? I just know his period ends at 11:10 .
The bell rang... the needle of my watch turns 11:07 . "eh ni Yap (he used to call me that), masa saya tinggal berapa minit lagi ye? " " tinggal 3 minit lagi. " and Kok Sing told me it's already over. En.Siva laughed , "bell sudah ring kan ? masa saya tentulah sudah habis " . okay I was blur today and I non-stop laughing again . En.Siva wants to test me huh ? ):


When he's about to leave the class, I passed him the buku pencegah ponteng for his signature. Thevindran, Ganesan and I were there. Each of us holds a pen and giving it to teacher to sign . En.Siva doesn't know which to take . So when he's about to take mine, I thought he wants to take Ganesan's so I just took my pen away . When he wanted to take Thevindran's, it goes the same thing. After 5 seconds only he gets to take my pen to sign .


LOL it might not funny . But I just can't get it right why am I still laughing here .



During BM period, we were copying notes from the white board which is written by Puan Nora . So while I was chatting with Swee Chuen, Amanda came with two hands hiding behind her back..


She gave me a decorated card . Not even 5 seconds my tears came out . Alright this is quite embarrasing so I'll just show you guys the picture (:

The cover.

inside.

and the back.



Omg I love you guys so much (:
Thankkiew so much for the lovely card .




And this was given by Amelia Tham few days ago .




love you ALL ! =D










This is the tissue that I used to wipe my tears off .










the end :DD

No comments: