Sunday, May 10, 2009

Aimed and Searched

Happy Birthday Chee Leong ;)


Chee Leong, thanks for everything :)
We had great memories ;
that always be noted in my mind .
We had a lot of "first time"s ;D
Thanks for holding my hands going through the challenges that make me nervous .
nothing much I can say ,
except for ..
Ily (:


First time,
bake a cake for a birthday boy :D

practise in Zoe's house :)

bake at Yen Mei's house .
I know it looks so cacated kay ?
But I'd put my heart and soul into it .
It then covered by cream + choco powder .





The card I made for him ,


inside...
underage. cannot see cannot see :)


this took me the whole 5 days to complete it .
but worth it laa :))

Left one : a piece of paper, just an example.
right one : my work ;DD



and,
a formal shirt.
you look great in formal shirt darl :)





On the way to his house for birthday party ,

remember the necklace ?
I'll take care of it as what you want it to be :)













Hope this year would be the best birthday as what I've done to you on your birthday :)




confession .

No comments: