Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



Happy mother's day ! :)


Happy mother's day mom ,
I know it's very painful when you born me out ,
and letting me stay in your stomach for 9 months ,
thanks for taking care of the 3 donkeys of us :)
I'm here to say sorry,
for arguing with you sometimes,
but mom, you aren't right all the time seriously,
but I know you just want the best for me .

love you, mom :)





Today we went to Sunway Pyramid to celebrate mummy's day :) then we headed off to Tropicana City .










so cute x)

















Happy mamma's day to all the moms :D







********************************************************



Tropicana City isn't that bad as what I thought :)





Oh yea. I got this free chocolate from a magician ;P
I wanna share this with him :)




No comments: