Sunday, May 31, 2009

During the exam week, obviously it will be darn boring if you study the whole day.



But for me personally, it can be cured by camwhoring and eating !



I did want to diet, but during exam week, strictly no "diet" this word appeared in my life wei .




p/s* how to cancel the "underline" -,-'

















the wind is actually blowing . who knows what will happen next?



urghhh . bingo .




Kit. he really did study worr (:



*Jimmy* aikkss . if you ask his friends, "what's always on his mind?"
all of his friends will surely give you the same answer . "FOOD" .



I didn't pretend . I swear :P



ewwww.. this is the organs of pork .
No pork ar? can la can la (:
I don't eat these . They look so disgusting. ewww .








Let's imagine if you study the whole day.. your face will definitely turns black..
so mom came to help me release stress. lol ...






She looks like monkey right?
WAIT . She says that too .
I'm not that bad laaa okay .
but....
"if a mom is monkey, then what about her daughter?"








aww yea. this looks so delicious :D


Guess what's the time now?
it's 4 am . I get up at 4 just to study, believe it not? :)




































Okay. sorry for the lack of updates peeps .
The exams are OVER (:
Actually I ain't that happy, cause PMR is getting nearer and nearer...
Gotta study everyday after holiday.. or maybe during the holiday ..
serious everyone ! (:
Good luck .

No comments: