Thursday, November 5, 2009

I can't wait for the day when the form 3s get their PMR results, and I'm still wondering when is it. PLEASE no after or before Christmas anymore please, I want.. ON whatever day please :| the 3 pleases show how desperate am I to know.
Actually, everyone has already got their results in their mind, is just up to you whether you believe it or not, and whether you accept the fact.
Before I take PMR, the ex PMR candidates comforted me, don't worry Shirley ! PMR is so much easier than the usual exams you take! this sentence had been repeated and repeated until PMR started. When it's the time to sit for the exam, my breathing laboured. On the moment, I was thinking, the only difference between PMR and normal exam, is how difficulty in breathing only-.-' Be frank, for me personally, the only easier were Maths and Geografy, other subjects are just the same.

However, really thank God PMR has over. It's been 3 years, 3 years we'd been suffering, waiting for the day to come. But today, I think time passes very fast, it's just a blink of eyes. Recall the days when I was still a form 1 student, I don't concentrate in class, always play around, and even WALK around -,-' This continued until form 2. I'm really regret for not being serious in studies. Until form 3, since I met my boyfriend, Chee Leong, I started to change my behaviour and everything until I got first in the class and became an assistant monitor. Even, my classmates made a card for me, complimenting I'm a good assistant monitor. Now, I'm taking this opportunity to say, thank you everyone in my class for being so kind to me, I love you all (:

This year (form 3), I can said to be very nerdy in class. I'm not only having my every homework done everyday, but I also concentrate during every period in class. Seriously, I changed a lot, I'm sorry for being self-praising, but I love the way I change :)




*Choosing you to be my partner for the rest of my life;
is the best decision that I've ever made in my life
*