Monday, November 9, 2009




The school carnival was held in BU3 school on the last Saturday. Everyone thinks the school carnival is boring this year, and some of us did not even know what to spend on with our extra coupons on our hands :\



On Sunday, Jermin and Carmen invited darling and I to Jermin's house for dinner, and Wai Jin as well :D



:D


Then, suddenly this retarded girl, Carmen, capture her image with my phone and set it as my wallpaper -.-' lol, thanks for your hairband btw :)






And then today, I worked in my dad's restaurant as usual in the morning, so suddenly this small little cute boy came to me, and he did not talk at all, just keep on staring. Until I ask what's his name, the third time, only he answered me, "Jia Jun" haha (: damn cute.







digital digimon ! :D










*I love him, like I always do :)

No comments: