Monday, November 16, 2009

What a bad news ! Next year's Valentine's day is on Chinese New Year ! I can't celebrate with my baby as I'm going somewhere for vacation with my family, I just broke my promise to him :( I'm so sorry. Anyway, we celebrated Valentine's day this year :) Recall that day, we haven't officially coupled yet, but we had a really sweet time together :D


My valentine presents from him last year: 3 bouquets of flower


The fragrance of the flower lets me know that you need me ,



The 99 flowers melt my heart

What's with the dolphin?
Because he knows I think dolphins are cute <3
I want him to propose to me by acting like a dolphin, jump into the seawater, and shout out loud, "Will you marry me?"

I'm just joking. But, I will :)


How can I not give him anything when I've a very strong feeling towards him?
Almost everything I gave him on Valentine's day was made by myself, and I'm proud of it ;D
I spent a few nights to complete everything, although it was so tiring, but the look of pleasure on his face made it all worth it, <3

My love for you is truly, madly, deeply <3

No comments: