Saturday, October 11, 2008

Taggy.

6 people to tag
-Carmen
-Camey
-Khai Yee
-Lishcen
-Amelia
-Lee Ann

6 things I'm passionate about:
-HANDPHONE.
-TV.
-COMPUTER.
-SLEEP.
-EAT.
-A THING THAT I PASSIONATE.
*All capital letters, this shows that how much I really passionate about them xD *

6 things I say too often:
-Hey
-Yeah
-HAHAHAH!
-zzzzz
-sweat
-Bye

6 books I've read recently:
-Science text book
-Geografy text book
-KHB text book
-An Ah Beng a day, keeps the doctors away.
-Dictionary
-No more.

6 songs I can listen to again and again:
- Crush !
- Fall For You
- What About Now
-I'm Not Missing You
-The Best You Never Had
-Dim Sum Girl

6 things learnt in past year
-against the school rules.
-ankle socks. LOL.
-Learnt what do friends mean.
-Learnt to buy foods in the canteen.
-Learnt to greet friends.
-Learnt to be........................................... HOT !
*there's no air-con in the classroom :( *

No comments: