Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It Ends Tonight.

All I can say is, it ends tonight.

How I wish, the time could turn back to the time when I was a baby, and starts everything all over again. I know, it's too late. IT'S TOO LATE !

I'll remember today,
I'm really sorry for everything.
Thanks for being there for me whenever I'm down.
I'm useless. This is the second time. I know, I'll never forgot about that.
You have a right to ignore me, to angry me, to hate me...
I'm feeling really emo now. I shouldn't put anti-emo at my msn, display name. So yeah, I'm gonna cancel it right now.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

It's raining. I feel like walking under the rain. Because no one knows if I'm crying.
Once again, I'm sorry.










Anyway, Happy birthday Chong E Hao ! :)
I'm here to help you in anyway I can, friend.
You're getting older. HAHAH. good luck in everything.

&

Happy birthday Chong Yi Wen ! :)
This girl likes cartoons a lot.
She LOVES hitting my stomach whenever I pass by her.
haha, need blow one more candle. release more carbon dioxide x)
Dai gorr luii lorr Yi Wen, :D



byes.

No comments: