Saturday, September 27, 2008

Taaa dah !

Tagged by Fookix & Wai Jin.

RULE :Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

1. I'm gonna LOVE fookix & Wai Jin moree for tagging me.

2. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ? My favourite subject !

3. "Shirley, how come you so nerd d one?! " . Ahh ? I wondered why Camey and Carmen said that. I'm happy btw, this shows that I have a brain x)

4. SHOPPING is a must in my life.

5. What am I waiting for? DADDDDY ! My food ! Gong bou gai ding fan x) can you imagine? food is colorful in my life...

6. "I'm hot. " I always say that when I'm really hot.

7. Blog. Friendster. Facebook. What else ? Arghhh.

8. How I wish pimples have legs or even wings ?

9. I'M ON DIET. No foods during recess !

10. Love making lots of irritating faces just to cheer friends when they are down. But, I dislike doing it to Carmen, she slaps me for .... ahhh. uncountable !

11. love DONKEY. here you go...




12. How I wish this question is number 15...

13. TV everyday. That's the reason I need spectacles to survive.

14. Guess what's the time now? 6:50 ! My food hasn't come yet.

15. Computer. Thank to computer, so that I get to do this tag.



Tag goes to:
  • Carmen
  • Camey
  • Jae Nee
  • Amelia
  • Meo Im
  • Lee Ann
  • Zhi Wei
  • Xian Yang
  • Khai Yee
  • Tifanny

No comments: