Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School is fun.

I've forgot today starts school by 12:30, and I 12:30 reached school. So, prefect asked me to write down my name x) I'm happy because they want my signature XD

I was rushing for my homeworks today. Maths and science. siao -.-'

I asked Chee Wei ( the smartest guy in my class ) about maths. I asked " Chee Wei, how to find this? " " Use algebraic expression. " he replied. "ya I know, but I've forgot how already, that's why I'm asking you. haha. "I said. "use your bra. " he replied. sweat -_____- but at last, he taught me how to do.

After recess, I went in my class. Teacher wasn't there yet. And I totally forgot today is puasa, so... I was holding my bottle and drink until so syok right front of Sarkiyah -____- Then Sarkiyah was like.... looking at me and shouted my name " Shirley!" And I said, yess ? then Sarah ( she was sitting beside Sarkiyah ), she told me today is puasa. After hearing that... I was like... omgg??! Ya horr !! =.=" * Sorry Sarkiyah* =(

In science lab, Carmen, me, Camey, Freda and Lishcen were sitting together. Camey always got scolded by my science teacher- Puan Wan. XD just because she made a lot of noises. haha ! So we talk talk talk as usual, then I suddenly laughed like mad because Camey did something ( I can't remember what she did :X ), then Puan Wan scolded Camey, but not me XD She was so innocent. hahahaha !

I haven't even start doing my sivic project and seni project. sighhh =\



Last Saturday I went to 1u. Discounts everywhere. so nice XD There were also a lots of 70% and 50% :DDD



love this flat heels :D

No comments: