Saturday, August 30, 2008

decrease 5 kg ?

Carmen's mom came my house to fetch me to her house to do something in the morning, around 8. I set alarm to 7.
I snoozed it when the alarm started making noise. -______- I was like forgot about that. Then her mom came I still sleeping like _ _ _. =.=" Then I faster jump up from the bed and get ready? Luckily yesterday I packed my bag d :) I used about 5 minutes to ready. Anyway, sorry auntie:(

In school. I need go back early because I need accompany my mom to go somewhere. Who asks I'm a good company? XD Then, I take a form from Pn.Wong so that I could go back early. Pn.Wong asked me find Pn.Cheng, Pn.Cheng asked me find Pn.Wong, Pn.Wong......
Which is... Pn.Wong--> Pn.Cheng--> Pn.Wong--> En.Rosdi-->( he was sembahyang-ing, so I asked Pn.Hor & Cik Nalilin)--> Miss Elly-->En.Rosdi--> Cik Cho.
What the hell, I got frustrated -____- I'm not a ball. By going here and there, I think my weight is now 36 kg ==
Yorrr... I think I missed the fun of shouting and singing loudly in the hall with friends :\

Wednesday.
Wednesday night, there was a frog in my house. And I found it wasn't cute at all. -___-
My brother took a broom and halau it out from my house to Australia d XD


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no wonder i saw you run here run there...because of a from???

Shirley said...

LOL! no no! because of you lar kor! run here and there around my house, thought you got chased by a dog, then I follow you and run here and there ni (:

Shirley said...

lol darling. hahah yeah that's why. so freaking disgusting.. jump around in my house -___-