Sunday, August 3, 2008

Boring Day.

This morning I went market with my mom. I'm a good girl heh (: And so, I ate curry mee and chee cheong fun. LOL. don't worry. I share with my mom. She ate half, I ate half:)
We went back. Arghhh... I hate staying at home. So darn boring. My brother just bought a dvd movie. And so, we watched it - WANTED. Woah, it was pretty awesome! love it:) While watching, I ate cheese cake and fruit cake x) I love cakes.
I went to salon with my mom. She wanted to wash her hair. I fell asleep there. I was so sleepy. =.="

Anyway, wish Zhi Wei kor get well soon.

I don't know how to do KGT! Especially dapatan kajian. -.-'
Yesterday I went to KL Central, I bought a skirt :D Hmm, I don't really like that place. haha :)

And last Friday, I was in a really bad mood in school. I'm here to apologize. Sorry Carmen, I didn't mean that it was your fault ; sorry Kar Mun, I shouldn't scold you; sorry Chee Wei, but I hope you'll tell me honestly next time.
That's all for today. Sigh. I want go night market! but no transport! x( haha. By the way, Chee Leong, don't curi tulang xp

BYES :D

No comments: