Sunday, August 10, 2008

Shirley Smiley? Shirley Smelly?

Shirley=Smiley Shirley≠Smelly / Shirley≠smiley Shirley=Smelly?

First or Second? haha:D

I'm happy(: Saturday, school day. I love every Saturday if it's school day. It must be very fun:) And so, yesterday.
Teachers weren't teaching, so we played the whole day. Yesterday I late to school, hehehe :)
So during recess time, we took pictures at basketball court. Camey and Carmen were dancing by using Hot-Avril Lavigne this song.LOL. btw, they weren't hot at all. xD

After that was Sejarah, we took pictures behind the class. And also accidentally recorded a video. LOL. It was darn freaking funny. We laughed like mad.



Then, we- Khai Yee, Carmen, Jae Nee, Lishcen, Amelia, Camey, Kok Ian, Akmal and I played 'truth or dare'. hahha :D Truth = dare, dare=dare. LOL:) The funniest was Kok Ian. You guys know an advertisement- U-mobile ? We dare him to do that to teacher :D About the grapes (pou tai ji). LOL. He was darn funny.

Nothing much d. And today I went to Pasar Seni gai gai :) Buy a lots of foods.

Just now, a lorry bang my house's gate. After that he went away. -_________- My mom and I went out to check, gate still leng leng :D

Anyway, tomorrow we have to debate, haven't find points yet. - Why must we obey the school rules? ; Wish me luck :D

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PN WONG!!!haha...y m i closing my eyes ah?!Tak puas hati la!next time take again!

Shirley said...

haha yeah! I'll be waiting! :D