Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tagged by Khai Yee

List 10 names of people you know
1) Camey
2) Khai Yee
3) Lishcen
4) Carmen
5) Mei Yan
6) Amelia
7) Jae Nee
8) Joslyn
9) Yik Ying
10) Siau Woon

Okay then.. Answer these questions...

1. How do you met number 1?
She's is my classmate which used to being monkey all the time.

2. Who are those people on your list above?
They are my darlings :D

3. What do you think of number 3?
Her? She has a baby hand which is small and cute x)

4. Do you miss number 8?
Yeah, because I'm talking about her right now =P

5. Did you had a fight with number 9 before?
Nope. She's so kind and friendly, how can I fight with her?

6. If number 10 and number 7 when for a date, what will you feel?
I feel happy for them. LOL XD

7. If number 2 is in love with someone, who will he/she be?
me? XD

8. What if number 5 is not in a mood?
That's her problem :D Just joking. Tell jokes or...... Not in a mood with her too XD

9. Who is number 6 to you?
Obviously, she's my friend(:

10. What do you think if number 4 likes you?
Already. But too bad, I don't like her :P


I tag:
1. Camey
2. Khai Yee
3. Amelia
4. Fookix
5. Kin Kit
6. Meo Im
7. Lee Ann

No comments: