Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fcuking day.

What a 'wonderful day' I have today. I was in a really bad mood. In school, keep having argument with friend. Wanna eat a lolipop properly also cannot, put inside mouth, not even 1 minute, dropped on the floor. Anyway, thanks Johnson for the lolipop. After that, Camey gave me her lolipop. That was actually Lishcen's, she gave Camey. Tomorrow I'm buying them lolipop.

KH period, iiish. I just hope Puan Wong to teach us. No Puan Rosmaria. -____________-

After school 6:45, I waited for my dad to come and fetch me. 7:30 only he came. I've waited alone for 45 minutes. When I went in the car, he said he'd forgot to fetch me.

Went back home, mom also know I'm in a bad mood obviously, and keep asking me the same questions. An example, she asks, "want eat jelly or not?" "nope, don't want." "very nice one wor? I take for you want or not?" " don't want le." "come, I take for you kay? " ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I know she's care about me. But no need ask so many times one right -__________- Somemore I'm in a bad mood, she knows these questions just annoyed me.

I wanna switch channel PUN TAK BOLEH. Can't even find that fcuking tv controller!

After reached home, I never even smile. Just now 10 something, my dad came back and da bao some foods.

Then, my left eye swollen. YIIIISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

Today seriously a FCUKING DAY. And please, I FCUKING BAD MOOD. I don't wanna have this anymore. Btw, I just wanna express my feeling by writing these all. I feel much better now (: Hope tomorrow there's a good day for me.

Byes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O_O daddy forgot to fetch daughter?the first time i heard...

...hope you have a nice day tomorrow loh!...i mean...have a nice day forever...i think that's enough ^^

Shirley said...

aha yeah thanks :D I seriously had a nice day on the next day :D Hope you have too :D