Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dentist

Boring! Mom and I went SS2 yesterday. From 1:30 to around 5:30. Waited there -.-' Mom didn't make an appointment with dentist, that was why :\ While waiting, we went to eat rojak :X

I slept there :X Too tired of waiting. I was hugging a magazine to keeps me warm (: The temperature was like 4-5 degrees. lol -__-
"Ng Lai Hwa" . YES! my mom's turn. I was actually laughing after hearing that :D

After that, my mom came out without a teeth XD btw, she looked cute without it.

Then, I went mcd to dabao french fries :DD I love french fries!:) (girls, don't eat too many french fries)

hah. that's all for today. OH YA! YES YES YES YES YES! :D Finally I got my mom's permission to straighten my hair! WHEEE :D I'm so happy. I think I'm gonna straighten hair by this end of year. I'm happy I'm happy! :D

(sorry, yesterday was busy)

Byess! (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what so funny when you hearing "ng lai hwa"??? ^^

Shirley said...

hahaha! because it was my mom's turnXD