Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One Utama.

Today went ou with Lishcen, Camey, Jotan, Christine, me, David, Johnson, JerMin, YenWah and David's friend (don't know what's his name). So, early in the morning I went to Christine jie's house until 12, I need transport from her :D While waiting for Camey, I read two magazines for 2 hours? LOL. so thick -.-' In the end, we sat taxi a.k.a Subaru. HAHAH! That car was so lao bek.

Then, we watched Meet Dave. I love that movie, it was awesome:]
Yorrrr! I want to watch mirrors, but 18pl. -______-

We met Carmen at her aunt's shop :D She was working. She told me she misses me XD It's normal for me actually =P

After that, we went to wongkok for foods :) Suddenly Camey needed to go back, as a best friend of her XD, I sent her to her mom's car, with Jotan. We went for so many rounds because we can't really recognize the way :D

Ahhhh yeah, reminds me of that taxi driver! -_______________- Don't wanna say it out :) I hate taxi taxi taxi!

Nothing much d, lols :D
Byes.








4 comments:

Shirley said...

It's alright David! Past means past kay :)

Anonymous said...

how bastard i am ><

Shirley said...

No lar, don't say yourself like this D:

Anonymous said...

memang lar =(