Thursday, September 11, 2008

911 =)


HAPPY SWEET 14th BITCH ! ;P

happy birthday my darling Carmen (:

We wanted to celebrate her birthday during recess. I can't believe that Pn.Wong asked prefects rampas all the things that we brought it to school. -_____- such as cokes ? cups? candle ? something special from cake :D
So before recess, Camey and I asked Lishcen and Freda to bring Carmen go somewhere else first. So Camey, Jotan, Mei Yan, Zoe and I were preparing for that. Then, Pn. Wong came suddenly, I heard friends said a prefect went to inform Pn.Wong about that. Nevermind, not gonna tell who was that here. She came with some prefects and asked them to rampas all the cups on the table. I was like.... wtf?! We didn't even start celebrating then you rampas all ? -.-' And I can't control my temper that time, sorry to all my darlings D:

then, Pn.Wong wanted to see Camey, Carmen and I. So we went to office. Carmen reached the room first, Camey and I were talking something about Pn.Wong, Camey was smiling. So Pn.Wong scolded her when she got in the room."Camey, you still can laugh har ?" lol... Camey was so innocent x)
*
*
*
*
*
*
Finish talking craps finally. So Camey and I kena letter. Carmen didn't kena because we told teacher she didn't know everything, Camey and I planned everything. We're a nice friend but a bad enemy. LOL. sounds familiar? Phantom of the Opera (: Then, she scolded loudly again. Carmen was the last person who went out from the office's door, and she slammed the door ... * BANGGG * O.O lol... I didn't know she dares to do it x)

After recess was kh. Pn.Wong's period. She didn't go in class, so we were doing her homework that she'd given us. After a while, there were lots of rapists which are Carmen, Camey, Lishcen, Freda, Khai Yee and I :D We were talking about Carmen's mom. Actually, I called her mom yesterday just to ask whether we can splash water on Carmen after school. Guess what she told me? "You can take off her shirt or whatever you want, but not to splash her. " lol... And so, we raped her :D We opened the button, opened the zip, pulled up her skirt... and... XD I saw something inside =P Shhh..... THEN ! I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY 'RAPED' ME TOO. I was laughing my ass off, then they suddenly came and ...... tut tut tut tut tut tut.
what's that? o.O Nevermind, forget about it =P So, our next target, Freda Tan Ern Wei ! XD We had lots of fun during kh period :D But just can't get to rape Camey and Lishcen :( Because boys came in the class d.

hahha :D This was what happen on 911. As Carmen said, good or bad? lol :D
aww yeah ! specially thanks to Soon Len for helping us so much. Love youuu (:
And sorry to Zoe, I didn't really talk to you today ):
Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEN ! my bitch darling =P



Carmen's birthday - 911
My birthday - 116
LOL. take a piece of paper and write down 911, then terbalik it :)
So, I really appreciate our friendship :D






LOL. oppps. I'm still here XD Forgot something. Camey and I gave pads, condom, pantie as birthday present x) don't worry, just to make fun =)
okay lar ! ciaoz noww :D BYE ! bye XD

No comments: