Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An Ah Beng a day, keeps the doctors away XD

Ah Beng - Asia's not to smart comedian who shows flashes of brilliance.
Ah Lian - Ah Beng's devoted girl friend.
Ah Lok - Ah Beng's best friend. (The smart one became not so smart after spending time with Ah Beng)

Ah Beng's Terror English in letter to Ah Lian.
Dear Ah Lian,

Thanks you for your letter. Wrong time no see you. How everything? For me, I am quiet find. You say in your letter your taukeh soh want you to chain your look? Some more you must wear kick koh soo, hope you can wok poperly. You know, Ah Kau Kia working in a soft where company now. Last week, he take I, Ah Lok & few of his friend to May Nonut to eat barger. After that he take we all go to kalah ok. Ah Lok sing and sing no stop until the sky bright. Next week, my father mother going to sellerbread 20 years annie wear sari. My father mother going to give a fist to all the kampong people. So you must come with your hole family. I only hope one day we no need to write and send letter to you and to me. Better I e-meow you, you e-meow me. I will ketchup with you soon. And when you got time, prease few flee to call me. Goo bye...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miscommunication by the Wan Family ( Ah Beng's relative )
Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?

Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller: No. I want to speak to Annie Wan!


Operator: You are talking to someone! Who is this?

Caller: I'm Sum Wan and I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.


Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone. But what's this urgent matter about?


Caller: Well. Just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother, Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and oe Now Wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.


Operator: Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital from the accident that isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!


Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?


Operator: I'm Saw Lee.
Caller: Yes! you should be sorry. Now give me your name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pulling his teeth
Ah Beng was with his dentist and asked him, " How long does it take to pull out my teeth?" The dentist replied, " Just a few minutes." Ah Beng asked,"How must will it cost?". The dentist replied,"RM100 only". Ah Beng replied,"Why does it cost so much for just a few minutes work? If this is the case, can you pull out my teeth slowly so I can have my money's worth?"




HAHAHAH ! XD
Face everything with a smile, I'm sure you can keep the doctors away x)




Retarded.

No comments: