Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FUN =D

Wheee :) Recess ? fun ! :D pjk ? fun ! :D
Pendidikan seni, not fun at all -___- Forgot to bring art block today. I passed up my art project, Cik Nalilin wasn't in a mood :(
"teacher, there's a story behind"
"ya, what's the story then? "
"hmm okay. ahemm. Once upon a time, there was a man, who wanted to commit suicide. Then, his friends, came with a boat and train just to rescue the guy.. the end. "
"Okay. Why the train.... at least use something to wrap it right? "
"Ya. But then... sometime you can see, there was an KFC advertisement on the LRT.... "
"hmmm okay. But why there's a snowman here? "
"errr.. teacher ! decoration * xD * "
*
*
*
*
*
*
Crapness for so long -.-'
Teacher gave 13/15 for my art project just because I passed up late == No idea ma ):

Carmen & Camey late to class after pjk. So when they got in the class, Cik Nalilin asked them a lot of questions, such as, where were you guys? why so late ?
So teacher punished them to stand front of the class. Carmen asked Camey, "what happen?! " I think she was blur? o.O So Camey explained to her. Then Cik Nalilin scolded Camey, so Camey shouted to her. " TEACHER, I'M EXPLAINING TO HER LAR! " then teacher brought them to see don't know who- who. ==




yeah, about yesterday.
I late to school again. When I went in to the hall, everyone was looking at me. And I can't find my class ): Then, a prefect closed the hall's door, then only I realised my class was going out from hall. nothing much about that, just feel so paiseh -________-

How long I didn't blog d O.O lol... lazy lar ): but at last I posted this :D
Tomorrow is Carmen's birthday. ngek ngek ngek. gonna do something to her XD

That's all ! (:



This? snow man in pink :D



This ? That guy who wanted to commit suicide x)


This ? billboard XD buyDARLIE brand !


This is the tut tut train. Spot his friends are rushing to rescue him ? :D


This is the boat. five of his friends - Ah Bong, Ah Pong, Ah Piutch, Ah Biang and Ah Gu XD


This is my art-project :D

No comments: