Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yesterdayy.

Yesterday reached school by around 12:15 :D too bad, they don't need my signature anymore :\

Recess time, went to find A. We chit-chated. That Carmen fei po bought foods to pavilion. Carmen keep asking me to eat, but I seriously don't feel like eating because I was stomachache since before recess last 2 periods :\ that fei po lar! x) by the way, love her so much because of being so childish and cute all the time. She gave me a friendship sticker which has a hello kitty inside XD

During pjk, teacher allowed us to go down :D I'm very happy because get to see A ?

After that was pendidikan seni, our seni teacher - Cik Nalilin punished us of making lots of noises. She asked us to stand on the chair because we were still making noises. ( It's fun standing on the chair :D ). After a while, she brought us go down pavilion and stand under the sun because we were too noisy, and she got frustrated :X I'm so lucky today. Get to go down and see A so many times :)

After school, Carmen bought me an ice-cream x) It tasted so sweet (: because that was the first time she bought an ice-cream for me :D

I found something interesting.

Best Friends
Accept you as you are.
Believe in having fun.
Cherish time together.
Dream big dreams.
Enrich, comfort and delight.
Follow up and follow through.
Grow forever memories.
Honor each other's feelings.
Invite you into their hearts.
Just call to say "how are you?"
Know when something's up.
Love you, no matter what.
Multiply joys and divide sorrows.
Nurture each other's souls.
Overcome adversity together.
Pick you up when you are down.
Quickly forgive and make up.
Remind you of your greatness.
Smile when they think of you.
Thrive on shared trust.
Understand when to 'just' listen.
Value time together.
Walk with you, side by side.
Xperience ups and downs.
Yearn to stay connected.
Zest to live, love and laugh.

And yeah, happy birthday Xian Yang! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A" is...???

Shirley said...

Human :D

Anonymous said...

okay~...i see

Unknown said...

Nice onee :D
i mean the poem la. xD

Im not wondering whoes the A .
cause if you told me i pun tak tau de lar. right ? XD

sherrlalalala sherlalala lolehoyihe.
try to sing it. xD

lame sia. xD

Shirley said...

heh. thanks Elisa (:
LOL. yeahhh. nice one XD My mom asked me whether I am normal or not :X