Saturday, October 11, 2008

Exams ):

Yesterday was a stormy day. Uhhh... unfortunately, there was no electricity while I was playing sims2, but I DIDN'T SAVE. So, I'm here to replay again, kinda nice though :D




Just finished the 2 tags. Jae Nee, thank youu. XD




"Happy Holidays ! " . lol. I need go school on next Wednesday, JUST WEDNESDAY. WAHAHHA :D Stay at home... Study, study, and study.



lol.

I've been lazying throughout the whole week. Sorry for my laziness, readers. I'm not gonna update my blog until 6.11.08, which is the day the exams ENDDDD. WAHAHAHAHA. MY LIFE IS SO COLORFUL. My imagination. uhhh. Oh ya, all the best in exams for all the PMR and SPM examiners. AND, not to forget, good luck in exams for ALL the examiners. ahha :) Let's get the good results for yourself !


Okay, ladies and gentleman,
I'm going to sleep NOW.
So, wish me have a sweet dream of you.
Good night ! :DD

No comments: