Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm back from hell.

Hello !









Hello !









Hello!







I'm back readers !
It's driving me so CRAZYYY !
hahahhaa. How long I've been waiting for today to come, my dream comes true. Uhh, my dream? simple and nice :D






Firstly, I would like to say byebye to exams. BYE EXAMS ! Uhhh, I can't relax that much, I need to help mom iron lots of clothes as I've promised her :(

Today, considered last day of school? Today recess, Camey and Carmen went around and "annoyed" the people around them, " eh eh ! exams over ! eh eh! exams over !" N.Y.S. *no eyes see. hahaha! It's okay. I understand the sampatness of them, and I think you are too, right? hahaha.

While I'm on the way back to class, Vanessa came and asked me, " Shirley, my mp4 got taken by teacher, how? I'm very scared if my parents know that. I accidentally brought it to school." "Huhh? how come she knows you brought it? " " because I listen to it ma" . LOL. I was like, huhhh?! accidentally brought mp4 to school, and somemore listen to it in the class, so random. hahaa. I wonder, how is she now? o.O

I ate burger in the class today, thanks for buying it yea :D I sat at Matthew's place. Matthew so girlish, complain to me for dirtying his table. Guess what on his table? 3 small... don't know whats that call. They are just as small as sands. LOL.

Cik Nalini came to our class. I really hate her -.-' . We were discussing about the class party, and she made lots of nonsenses there. LOL. Khai Yee said she's jealous because she can't go for the party. hahah ! We have to sit together for discussion right ? If not how are we suppose to discuss? She asked us to sit at our own places. I had my exams in hall, so I have no table in class. Then I sit with Sarkiyah on A chair. "Where is your place?" I replied, "teacher, I have no chair to sit... " There were some chairs behind, and seriously I didn't realise, and everyone was like laughing at me -.-' Then she started to talk craps. dut dut dut dut duttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ! ouchhh. So after a while, we started to make noise again. lol... I asked Freda whether is she going to the party, she can't hear what am I talking, 2.5 m away i think, so she came to my place, and teacher asked her get out of the class. zzzzzzz.... I felt so bad for her :(

So, exams are over.
Plans for my holiday : Shopping *almost every girls are shopaholic, right?* HHAHA.


I'm going to make birthday cards for daddy and mummy. I told them I can't manage to make birthday cards during exam week. "It's okay, as long as you do well in your exams, study hard, enough. We're happy. " hahaha. My lovely dad & mum :D

Alright ! My life is colorful now, as I'd mentioned at my previous blog. haha XD
BYEEEE :DD

No comments: