Saturday, November 15, 2008

Partayyyy ! :)

First of all,
HAPPY SWEET 14th TO JOEL LEOW, UNCLE ! (:
here's the cute picture of him,

The pool is closer temporary for cleaning maintenance purposes.
cute right?


Alright, let's start.


His house is at 9th floor. So we went up. Carmen came with me. Thank God. haha:) Went in the house, kinda paiseh, his brother, sister were watching tv, daddy was reading newspaper at a side I think, and mom was in the kitchen teaching Elysia to cook. LOL. So we greeted them. Uncle, Auntie, hii. And his mom was really friendly :DD
Then me, Carmen and Joel helped his mom to carry foods & drinks to the swimming pool.

In the swimming pool.

Alright, I admit I have no talent in swimming okay. In other words, I don't even know how to swim.

The guys were trying to make me fall in the pool. -.-' Some of them jumped into the pool with a big splash. All of us were splashing each other with water. hahaha, kinda fun. Sadly, I got injured by the friction between the floor and my knee ):

ouch. nvm, still sexy.


joking. Lishcen, worse ! ahaha ! She fell down, darn CUTE. lol. To David, she doesn't feel safe when you're not around. Appreciate her, because God gives a very cute girl friend to you :D


We had our dinner at... don't know what's that restaurant's name. The foods were quite delicious :D

We sang birthday song to Joel in the restaurant. Everyone was looking at us, and the boys hid under the table. INCLUDING the birthday boy- Joel. hahaha. It okay, forgivable.

Cutting the cake.



After that, we went back to apartment. We played blackjack, truth or dare, and so-on. His mom suggested some games for us :D We had lots of fun during the games.

His mom gave the girls something as souvenir.

And I got this,

cute right? hahha. Thank you auntie :)




Anyway, Marwan, you're going back to Kelantan tomorrow right? bye ): gotta miss you this friend who tried to make me fall down today :D Don't forget me alright?


The pictures :


Group picture. No, some left earlier ):

The boys. Sean, Joshua, Eric, Joseph, Shaznul,
down - Marwan & Joel.


Carmen; always talks about her love one :P


Shaznul. He's my life saver. I get choked by the water in the pool, it really feels like drowning ): ALMOST :)


Lishcen, the one who fell down in a cute way. haha.


Eric; who hides under the table while we were singing birthday song. HAHA.


Joel's sister :D


Joseph, that potong steam.
Joel. The birthday boy. He tried to push me down into the pool, but can't manage to do it :D


Carmen, my sampat partner :)


Marwan, he's leaving tomorrow :(



Lishcen. Told ya, she's cute. We weren't ready yet la Carmen ! hahaha.



Opps. I found this in my brother's room this afternoon. I look cute with it right? Sorry, I mean, annoying. Carmen doesn't believe I dare to upload this in blog :)



The End.
Happy birthday Joel :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's too...super bad,because of i didn't go...haizzzzzzzzz!!!!not free..