Friday, November 7, 2008

Hectic Schedule In A Day Of My Life.

My room was a mess. It took my 2 hours+ to tidy up my bedroom. 2 hours? I missed a show ):


It is atrocious. Floor has piles of papers. Can you imagine that?




As a good cleaner,





Spot that !? HAHAHHAHA.




Which girl doesn't like barbie dolls ? I meant small girls. In fact, all of us are, even kid boys do.
So, I found some few cute things in the cabinets.


the barbie dolls.


the various stickers.

I'm not gonna keep them in my cabinet anymore, I'm giving them to my 8 years old cousin. lol. They are leaving me, it's time to say good bye D:


Just came back from supper with family. hokkien mee, gong fu cao, fuk kin guai diu, and yi min gong fu cao. I think so, if I am not mistaken. haha. I have a new nickname after that. *mrs zhu. sigh.




I wanna watch James Bond, The Coffin.
& ALSO disaster movie. but under18, so I shall bring 18 friends go with me, isn't it? hahah. copy from ah beng's book. lame shyt.



BYEEE :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!you're "pro"..your room is seriously mess than mine O_o...