Saturday, November 29, 2008

Unexpected.

Today, went Sunway Pyramid with mom & had an eye test there.
I actually didn't plan to have eye test, but why?


My mom and I passed by an optical shop, when I look into the shop, I saw a guy was drinking water. As you know, I can't see clearly, even 1 meter away, the image is blur. I thought my power was 200+ or 300+ (both eyes).
Then I just ignored and turn my head away.
Suddenly, that guy came out and greeted my mom.
OHHHH ! That was my brother's friend :D
Today is the first day he works there. Just for 1 day. He promotes contact lens.
My mom then asked him to introduce lens which means
I am allowed to wear contact lens. WOOOHOOOO :)
I want need it so badly since long time ago ):

I can actually just tell the optician my power and get the lens right after that but unfortunately I didn't bring my spectacles. ( I just wear at home & class. )
And so, I had an eye test ):
I was asked to read letters & look at the colors through various lenses.

GUESS WHAT ?!

Left eye : 350

Right eye : 425

Oh my goodness -,-'
Suppose to be 200 + or 300 + LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
!
I did wear at home =.="

I got a
free contact lens :)
My brother's friend - Chee Hao has few vouchers & he gets free contact lenses !
He gave to my brothers and I.
THANK YOUUU :D


- not end yet -
pictures ! :)

No comments: