Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wishh.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WAI JIN KOR ! :)
Pikachu. LOL.




My pikachu brother,
I remember, he acts like a pikachu just to cheer me up.
"pikaa ! pikaaaaa !! chuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ "
LOL.
sounds cute? yeah. He's cute.
I even drew a pikachu as his birthday present. =P
Thanksss for everything kor :)
My kor, big big boy d. Don't be too childish all right? x)




Yesterday went to ou with mom and brother. Also, celebrated Wai Jin kor's birthday at wongkok. Sorry, can't accompany you all :( Here are some pictures :- :DDDD


Birthday boy.


I think he's wishing me to be happy everyday xD


told cha, he's cute x)


LOL.


the cake.


lol. forced to. you don't put the blame on them~ , drink more water, good for your health.
KEEPS DOCTOR AWAY x)

My brother and the birthday boy :D





Ohh ya ! My brother's car spoilt when we were going back from ou. Had lots of fun sitting on mountain. XD


Funn? o.O

My brother :D


Night, went to Wai Jin kor's house for bbq party. His sister was so active, jump around. CUTE x)



I can still walk :)

lol. take picture? I LOVE :)
Me, Carmen, Jeffrey a.k.a my brother.
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum :DD

No comments: