Friday, December 12, 2008

A day of the robbery

Mom and I visited aunt in Chow Kit.
We were walking to my aunt's place after we got out from cab.
Suddenly, I heard an angry scream with some foul words. (not sure)
A woman has been robbed.
I saw a fu*king brainless robber was driving motorcycle with a bag.
He refused to stop.
Luckily, this wasn't an armed robbery. There was no any weapon.
This incident took place shortly in the morning around 9.
The woman was holding her 2 kids' hand.
F*** that robber !
Have you fallen into the drain ?
Or you are in the hell now?
HAHAHA! YESS !

According to the eyewitness, the robber has robbed a bag and a necklace from that woman.







This incident happens just 2 meters away from mom and I.
And yea, our bags.
Thank God ?









Robbers go downstairs. Hell can open the door for you all anytime.
NO HANDS? NO LEGS ?
FIND A JOBBB LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! -,-'

No comments: