Sunday, December 21, 2008

my love.

Happy Happier Happiest Birthday babee Lishcen !


Inilah babe saya :)
I knew her when I was in primary school, but wasn't really close to her.
Since this year 2008, yeah, getting closer and closer until...
She's one of my bestie.
Saya rugi tau ? XD
She loves singing in the class ;
She loves laughing, yeah, my partner ! ;
She loves maths, saya juga ;) ;
She's cute.. saya juga? o.o LOL. just joking ;
She's Lishcen, I am Shirley. That's different.
She's tiny cute little girl.
We share problems together, begitulah saya suka dia dan dia suka saya :DD












------------------------------------

I'll blog about that as I've mentioned in my previous post :)
We had birthday celebration in ou on 18th, last Thursday.

-------------------------------------------


Before the outing, Carmen forced to come my house due to transport problem.
As usual :P
Inilah proof saya :)

She complained,
complain that she looks like prisoner :P
I'm not agree with her, because what I think about her is...
zebra? XD




This reminds me something. lemme tell you guys !
Everyone was wearing black and white or white and black (err? same la!) or black or white.
and I'm the only one who wears pink !
apa la ! ):





-----------------------------------------------------


Reached.
Carmen bought a small cute little cake for Lishcen as birthday present.
Then we brought it to Just Thai, ask that abang to keep the cake.
Before that, Carmen and I were arguing for choosing a suitable place.
I chose Sri Melaka, obviously, she chose Just Thai.
vote vote vote !
which one better? :D


p/s* Hey you pretty !
or
Hey you handsome !



anyway, I prefer Just Thai.



First, we met up with the zebras or black or white people :P
Then we had lunch in Friday's.








The guys ordered burgers I think.
Except for Dino.
Lishcen, Carmen, Dino and I went to buy tickets, because we're free !
I think we were on diet. haha.
So the bunch of boys enjoy foods there.



Lishcen - ChiHuaHua.
Carmen - Quarantine. (outdated la :P )
Saya - The day the earth stood still.
&
ip man.


I changed my mind because they told me The Day The Earth Stood Still is boring.

but at last we watched ChiHuaHua.
Birthday girl, everything will do !
grrrrrr .





After the movie, we celebrated in Just Thai. Carmen's favourite restaurant. fine fine :)


It took Lishcen few minutes to blow off the lighted magic candles.
haha !

Small girl don't play with fire !



haha. the menu. Spot my name? :)
Wai Jin kor & Jermin ordered shirley temple & fruit punch.

Inilah my temple.


Shirley & shirley temple. Do we even look alike? o.O
Jermin pointed at both of us.











------------------------------------------------




Today Winter Solstice Festival !
They called that as Dong Zhi in chinese.
* Eat tong yuen today, makes me get older. *
Today is a big occassion for the chineses.
My brother and I rolled the doink doink tang yuen this afternoon.
I took some pictures, take a look.












Randomness

my pyjamas


ciowz

No comments: