Friday, December 26, 2008

HAPPY SWEET 18th Christine Jie ! :))



Took this from your friendster profile jie, hope you don't mind :)

Yup, the hot chique ! <3 :))
















25th. Christmas.
I couldn't get to celebrate :(
I just wanna shout out loud here.
" MOMM, I'm not small little girl as you think. "
She cares for me, I know. Just wanna express my feeling :)
I wish I could celebrate with friends next year.

Marwan, Rachel Tan, Yean Hui, Michelle Lum , Jae Nee , Carmen, Jotan, Mei Yan, Lishcen, Sin Keong, Wai Leong, Eugene Leong, Terence Lee, Kok Sing, Ryan, Christine Tan, Chee Leong, Li Yuen, Khai Yee, Dino, Elisa, Yee Chin, Yang Kin, Puo Chuin, Johnny

thanks for wishing.
Ahaaaa.
Yaa laahh, I'm really boring okayy? ):



I'm not in a mood.

ciowz :(


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eluuu mind hap ur msn? xD