Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wishes.

Happy sweet 14th my zot friend ZOEEEE ! :)

Birthday girl ! *my sweet heart* :D


I look stupid here. She looks... cute?! HAHAHA !


Finally a better one*

I got this from Zoe during the exam week.
*All the best in your exam!! Jia you !! love ya lotss.. Muackxx & hugxx*
My hotstuff :D

I had a nickname which is created by her, Shirlet, and that's the reason I call her Zot. End with an alphabet 't' !
Darling ! <3
We had lots of great memories ;
I remember...
We laughed all the while during chinese class last year,
and the teacher was exasperated by our behaviour,
just then she scolded us..
"You two, is anything on my face?" and bla bla bla..
I couldn't remember every single words she said. sorry :(

We've been going through difficult experiences together,
and we had some bad memories too.
Zoe, let's just erase them from the memories kay ?
Our friendship will last long, isn't it? :D
Best friend for eternity yea ;)
*hearts*


***************************************************************************
Happy birthday Eugene Leong ! :)

*101 picture of me & him*

This guy, he makes fun of me sometimes,
but he treats me good sometimes though.
I'm wondering, is he having period when he makes fun of me?
hahaha !
He has many hobbies, and he has many ambitions too.
One of 'em is magician.
I'll support you kan? ;D
You must show your magic tricks to me when there's a chance alright?


*****************************************************************


*p/s. Their birthday are actually on 8 december. Sorry for the delayed post ):*













We had a celebration in Zoe's house.
It was from 12pm to 2pm.
We had lots of fun there although it's just a very short period.
We had steamboat there too.
The foods are appetizing and make me feel hungry :P

&

Thank you Camey my laopo for your wedding dash cd :D

Jos :)


Men :)














Carmen, Lishcen and I were heading to One Utama.
We met Eugene and Jun Man there.
I don't wanna blog about this kayy. Sorry readers.
The overall was okay :)

We visited Zhi Wei in hush puppies too ! :D


Mennn :D



Babee Lishcen :)

LCS ;)

*lanc shit ? O.O*







To Yang Kin : Yang Kin, welcome back to the place where you were born ! :D




ciowz for now :)



* Stay tuned for more pictures *