Thursday, March 19, 2009


alarm rang at 7am.


woke up at 7:10am.


Before the clock turns 2pm, I thought I'm gonna fall asleep even when I'm walking, eating, sitting, playing game, talking, because it's very very very boring. I was forced to go to my aunt's place with mom. And my brother was her second company too ;P


Aunt sells food at the market. Mom, another of my aunt, and aunties were chit-chatting at the stalk AND my brother and I were sitting together behind for 2 hours I think? or even more that that. I can't estimate.



see, left us behind and chit-chatting ni :(












We don't sing "We are the champion " .
But we sing...
"We are the camwhore king and queen " .
trophy? mana?











So the conclusion is, camwhore cures boringness around us ;D












look at the cat !












Around 11, we went to aunt's house until 2pm. Max helped me a lot ;DD
You will get what I mean if you are smart enough.







MAX ;
omgggg he's so adorable !







No comments: