Sunday, March 8, 2009

Because it's after exam,



we went to talipon to celebrate (:
We had fun :D



My eyes are red :\
Kitson !



gang fight.


Lishcen !
Everytime lolipop, don't need make an appointment with dentist? ;D


The pretty ones*
Mimi !


Wai Jin kor !
I'm almost same height as you huh ;P


oh my bright day :)


finally a better one.


o.o :)



Mimi & Lishcen ! :)


as usual.





Wai Jin kor, Wei Bin, Jimmy & Kitson [stay gay ! :) ], Sheng Yuan & Joel.



Oh she's dancing . Too hyper.




just got back from psychiatric hospital.



ten tigers were kicked by us.


Ar|0X ^^ p3aCe oRhXxxX ^^

You are not light kay ! I'm the one should do the face lol




While they are modeling....



I'm really strong kay (:



kenapa emo lar aiyooo ?



YAAA. I'm strong !



oh we weren't ready yet.















alright. end.
I'm really happy on yesterday kay (:
Guys don't worry bout me la yorrr .

love you all ;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss her T.T