Friday, March 6, 2009

EXAMSSSS ARE OVERRRR :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) !








first term exams were quite easy but there's only geografy was difficult.
My wish list now will be, get 80+ for percentage !
Last year, my percentage was increasing term by term :D
From 60+ to 77%, and now I'm aiming for 80+..
I'm gonna jump around the world like a prisoner just get out from prison. If I succeed.
Perhaps....










I'm just too freaking exciting right now :D







Well,
we naturally experience periods of happiness and sadness.
The equation of life :
life + sadness + happiness = the infinite definition of life .
I saw this in somewhere but I could not remember where it is.
It's quite true though.




love your life and appreciate what you are having now :)





Friend, is there an misunderstatement ?
or can someone please tell me what's happening between us ?
something has changed.



Tolerance is needed between us.








Oh anyway,
my face now is a habitat for pimples -,-'

Yerrr this is disgusting :(
how? :(









I didn't know my mom is a poser :9

No comments: