Sunday, March 22, 2009

How did you spend your holiday ? ;D









outings,
GENTING <3>,
revision? nope actually :|
art work ,
facebook ,
friendster ,
blog ,
what else?
OH and KH project.







KH

3 tiny boys.








this took me 3 hours . 3 HOURS ";D "

I'm sweating -,-'
Whoops sorry. I think I'm just too hot due to the heat inside my body.









ART (collage)

no. this is not mine. lol.. I found this from google.





and I make another one. lol !
I showed it to my family, they laugh and keep on comparing -,-'
In the end, the google one is so much nicer than mine ):







GENTING :DDDDDDD

20/3 , this is the day that I will never be forgotten ;D
shhhhh :)












Oh I'm so excited now because school is starting just on the next day and it's less than 12 hours !
;DDD

No comments: